Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Poll of the Week: What do you always want to see in this site?

I've started another segment of this blog I named, "Poll of the Week." Student E-Resources will be holding a weekly poll about varying topics. I created this segment to get interaction and opinions from my readers.

For this week, I would like to ask my readers which do they always prefer to see in this site. Student E-Resources caters to the general resource needs of the students such as free e-books, articles, study and examination tips, software etc. This will make me decide which I should post more of regularly.

Please click your choice. The poll is on the upper side bar. You can also add your suggestions of which content I should add in this blog.

Thank you for your participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment